NRMCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NRMCC

Norwich R/C Model Car Club Club Competitive or Racing for Fun

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hotbodies tcx for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harryselwin

hotbodies tcx for sale Empty
PostSubject: hotbodies tcx for sale   hotbodies tcx for sale Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 am

hi,
i just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in buying my car and/or any of the parts associated with it before i put it on ebay next month.
im going to uni next year so wont have the time to race and will really need all the money i can get Smile
its a hotbodies tcx, with speedpassion speedo, 2.5turn nosram motor, spektrum 2.4gHz telemetry transmitter (with 2 recievers), assorted spares, savox servo, 4 bodyshells, a couple of batteries, full instruction manual, and god knnows how many sets of tyres/rims.
if you want to veiw/buy any parts i can come down on a sunday race night Smile
any questions, i am happy to answer
Back to top Go down
harryselwin

PostSubject: Re: hotbodies tcx for sale   hotbodies tcx for sale Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 am

forgot to mention before, ive got a brand new, unused lipo battery ontop of the two that only have a few runs on them.
one week until i put it on ebay.
anyone interestested in veiwing or any questions just send me an email a harry.selwin@hotmail.co.uk
i can also send pictures on demand if nescasary Smile
would love to sell it to one of you guys because i know it will be going to a good home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harryselwin

PostSubject: Re: hotbodies tcx for sale   hotbodies tcx for sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 am

still havent sold this, but would really like to see it go to one of you guys as i know you will use it well
any qustions are still welcome
Back to top Go down
harryselwin

PostSubject: Re: hotbodies tcx for sale   hotbodies tcx for sale Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:33 am

hi guys
still havent moved the beast on yet
if anyone would like to by parts that is fine, i am now also letting my robitronic overloader charger go with it, which is one of the most capable chargers ive ever seen.
everything is still for sale, offers welcome.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hotbodies tcx for sale   hotbodies tcx for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hotbodies tcx for sale
Page 1 of 1